Little Sister SES 225B Autoclave
22 Litre Capacity Vacuum Autoclave
When it comes to sterilising your instruments, for market leading performance and total peace-of-mind, time after time, theres only one choice - the new Little Sister Autoclave from Eschmann.
The latest generation of Little Sister vacuum and non-vacuum autoclaves are a pleasure to work with. From the reassuringly simple door and intuitive one-touch simplicity, to the infallible self-checking systems, every detail of the autoclave has been designed to meet the requirements of todays demanding clinical environment, and the latest standards in instrument sterilisation.
One touch simplicity autoclave cycle initiation is quick, easy and avoids the potential for user error. PIN protected cycle options are available for enhanced functionality.
Self Checking sterilisation Cycles, with advanced Air Detection technology on vacuum models, provide the assurance that every successful cycle meets the specification required to sterilise your instruments.
Advanced autoclave water system with twin reservoirs uses just 350ml of clean fresh water for each cycle. A Direct Drain option is also available.
Direct Data Download of cycle data from the autoclave is included as standard allowing all sterilisation cycle data to be kept on a PC or laptop for reference.
An optional Cycle Printer or Cycle Logger is available for keeping paper records or, electronic data transfer to a remote PC or Laptop.
BS EN13060 Compliant
All manufacturers providing autoclaves or sterilisers for sale in many of today's healthcare markets have a responsibility to ensure their products are designed in accordance and comply with this standard.
Compliance provides the healthcare professional with the assurance that the latest Little Sister range has been designed and manufactured to provide consistent, validated sterilisation, time after time.
- 22 litre, 15 tray or HFiT10 capacity when using examination trays or HFiT10 cassettes
- B Type vacuum model with rapid non-vacuum cycles.
- Simple one touch operation.
- Dual independent microprocessors and sensors provide true self checking cycle capability
- Advanced Air Detector (Vacuum model only).
- Twin fresh and waste water reservoirs.
- Direct drain option.
- Direct Data Download to PC as standard.
- Optional Cycle logger or integral printer.
- BS EN13060 compliant.
- HFiT Cassettes not included
- Overall Dimensions - l/w/h (mms) 580 x 580 x 430
- Chamber Dimensions - d/l - (mms) 257 x 451
- Weight (kgs) 46
- Electrical Connection - 230v, 13amp
- Standard cycle without drying - 22 minutes
- Standard cycle with drying - 45 minutes
|Examination Tray - Aluminium|
|Standard Tray - Aluminium|
|Storage Lid for Standard Tray|
|HFiT 5 Instrument Cassette|
|HFiT 10 Instrument Cassette|
|HFiT 20 Instrument Cassette|