The HCS 300 CP handpiece cleaning system’s unique process ensures the cleaning and lubrication of all internal lumina, the only handpiece cleaner and lubricator that can be validated as part of the decontamination process.
- Safe - validated cleaning process verified by an independent laboratory
- Powerful - hard on germs, bacteria and dirt, gentle on your instruments
- User Friendly - ultimate ease of use for optimised procedures in your clinic
- Space Saving - designed to save valuable space in the decontamination room
- Environmentally Friendly - does not use damaging aerosol propellants
Effective decontamination of handpieces, due to their complexity and high costs, require a different approach when it comes to decontamination.
Bodily fluids loaded with bacteria, germs and protein can enter the internal components of dental handpieces during routine procedures. The removal of these contaminants, which if left, can dry and become very hard to remove, is important in order ensure the instrument can be sterilised and to avoid damage and expensive maintenance.
Unlike solid instruments, the complexity of handpieces with miniature gears, high performance turbines, a burr-chuck system and many narrow lumens, makes cleaning difficult.
Specialist decontamination equipment employing directional irrigation, chuck cleaning and measured lubrication* is the only way to ensure handpieces can be effectively cleaned and maintained, and the process validated, prior to sterilisation.
The Little Sister handpiece specific cleaner and handpiece autoclave have been develop to enable all steps in this specific process to be completed in as short a time as possible, vital to help the practitioner maintain a realistic inventory of their expensive instruments and to avoid costly downtime due to instruments and equipment failure.