Why do I need vCPD training?
The GDC now require a minimum amount of 5 hours of verifiable CPD to be conducted over a five year period as part of the registration process. Eschmann’s comprehensive vCPD training programme provides this invaluable benefit at no extra cost.
- Provides the education and training required by the dental team, helping to keep the decontamination knowledge and skills up to date
- Imparts the necessary information required to safely use and efficiently maintain your Little Sister decontamination equipment
- One free verified CPD training session per annum for up to six members of the dental team
- Attain the core 5 hours vCPD in ‘Decontamination’
- Receive vCPD training at a time that suits to minimise downtime and disruption to your practice
- Provides the knowledge required to pass inspections from external bodies i.e. CQC
- vCPD syllabuses can cover the entire instrument decontamination process, where appropriate